View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 06:39 AM   #49
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
4 arrests. compared to what, 80 atbthe kavanaugh hearings? at sotomayors and kagans hearings, how many times did delicratsbget rushed out of the room for safety reasons?

it’s not isolated pete. look at what happened at tea party rallies during the early days, compared to occupy wall street, black lives matter, and now antifa. look at what happens when conservatives get invited to speak at colleges, compared to what happens when liberals try to speak. my side doesn’t riot like your side does, when we don’t get what we want. not everyone in my side is good, not everyone in your side is bad. but in terms of tactics used, and who resorts to mayhem and feral rioting? no comparison. none. and you know it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pisses off the old white men, doesn't it?
Maybe far more people care about this
Better go burn your sneakers and smash your coffeemaker
I was going to post a youtube video of Baby Donnie Bonespur aka John Baron leading one of his "rallies" , calling his justice department fake, the media liars, calling for the arrest of political rivals, not prosecuting his cohorts and all the believers chanting.
But that is all fine with you as long as you get what you want, you can't believe that anyone who is not on that wagon is not liberal.
They have the right to do it just like McConnell had the right to not hold hearings for Merrick Garland.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin