View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 02:10 PM   #118
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
funny the thread was started because of a biden statement that was positive hopeful but maybe unrealistic ... the New Green deal fall into the same category.. and without fail both were attacked wholesale from the Right

But the right ignores Trumps Messages shrugs them off as mere hyperbole..

even if his words and actions are clear

Foreign Interference And 'Opposition Research' Are Not The Same

unless your Trump

Trump disputed the idea that if a foreign government provided information on a political opponent, it would be considered interference in our election process.

"It's not an interference, they have information -- I think I'd take it," Trump said. "If I thought there was something wrong, I'd go maybe to the FBI ..

"The FBI director is wrong, because frankly it doesn't happen like that in life," Trump said. "Now maybe it will start happening, maybe today you'd think differently."

the law prohibits American political campaigns from taking "a contribution or donation of money or any other thing of value" from foreigners. The ban isn't limited to money, as Justice Department investigators wrote.

But once again Trump supporters could care less that their man is willing open to defy the Law or feel it doesn't apply to him or his administration...

BUT BUT Biden 'we're gonna cure cancer' if he's elected president

Still havent seen the word I or I am in that statement

but we have seen many Trumps statements 'Mexico will pay for the wall 'I Would Accept Information On My Opponent From Foreign Governments, "It's Called Oppo Research" or Tariffs are "paid for mostly by China, by the way, not by us."

and not a peep from the usual players here who conventely have nothing to say when it come to their side which they will insist they dont have a side
Look in the mirror and what do you see?

Now point your finger and see who that guy is pointing at.

Pretty simple but you don’t seem to get it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN