Thread: FBI…
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 02:01 PM   #293
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the left used russian sources to fabricate lies about trump, then they had the chutzpah to accuse him of all things, of Russian collusion. that’s not projecting.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas, & 5 prison sentences.

And pardons for Trump coconspirators: Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone & more.

Saying the Trump Russia investigation was a hoax or discredit it as a witch hunt is ridiculous on its face.

None of the Russian investigation was a hoax, there was good reason for the FBI to be suspicious and there was good reason to open an investigation.
Treating it as riddled with bias depends on elevating nonessential questions as essential and isolated problems as systemic.

Russia spent $200M in Facebook ads in 2016 to help Trump win. That’s not a hoax. It’s a fact.

37 Indictments. Clearly demonstrated collusion between Trump campaign & Russia state actors. Obstruction of justice.

Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort -- who had spent a decade advising Yanukovych in Ukraine -- collaborated in 2016 with a Russian spy on a secret plan for Trump to help Russia control eastern Ukraine.

Manafort has admitted he shared internal polling data with Russian Agents.

We will find more because, the DOJ improperly redacted a memo to AG Barr that related to whether former President Trump obstructed the special counsel probe into his campaign's dealings with Russia during the 2016 presidential election, a unanimous DC Circ. panel just ruled.
In short: Barr lied about the Mueller investigation, and then he lied about his lies (according to the federal district court and now to the court of appeals).
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin