View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 06:52 AM   #25
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
The point is that this is such a Non-story its ridiculous.After 8 years of hearing how Obama visited 57 states, pictures of him in mom jeans and outrage over how he would greet a foreign leader (and ever other petty, whiney thing the right could think of) it seems like commenting on our Pres. Trump's constant lying and continued crying about the loser in the last elections is off limits

BSA spends it entire time trying to turn boys into fine young men, productive citizens, self reliant, and to make sound decisions based on an appreciation of a core set of values....

But Trump talks about politics in front of them and all of a sudden "They're only boys" The point is he can't separate anything from politics. He constantly whines about Obama and Clinton.

well, the "Boys" handled it in a very grownup fashion....which is more than I can say for a lot of other people losing their $hit over it this week.
I can't recall you saying anyone was losing there $#^&#^&#^&#^& when the right here was posting petty, whiney, childish things about Pres. Obama (and I'm not talking about legitimate political complaints). - Do a search how much time was spent talking about how much golf he played or vac. he took.