Thread: FBI…
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 08:45 AM   #229
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
If there were legit reasons for the raid, and if it leads to a criminal prosecution (I don't think the left ever stops until they get exactly that, and there's probably grounds for one if they never stop digging), it's a win for them in terms of killing off Trump. If it can reasonably be construed to be politically motivated (and let's be honest, the left has done that with the DOJ a few times since 2009), it's a huge win for the GOP, and a stupid move by democrats.
You consider it a stupid move to keep a lawless power hungry autocratic want-to-be dictator out of the White House. I applaud Liz Chaney for having the backbone lacking from the current GOP leadership in condemning Trumps attempts to hold on to power by illegal means. I hope she succeeds in her statement saying she will do everything in her power to keep Trump from ever getting back in the White House, I wouldn’t count her out if she decides to run. I doubt she would pull enough votes from Trumps crazy base, but the debates alone will be worth the price of admission.