Thread: CIA and torture
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 06:36 AM   #18
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbass View Post
For what it's worth.

1. Given enough momentum and funding I am more than certain ISIS/ISIL Al Qaeda Taliban would be happy to construct a world de void of western philosophy by any means necessary. Including Nazi Germany levels of ethnic cleansing.

2. If Bin Laden were able to get a dirty bomb or nuclear device on US soil as he was apparently trying to do. ("Was info provided by Khaleed Sheikh Mohammed". Info obtained via his interrogation also got us the Courier which led to us eventually killing Bin Laden.) How many of these Individuals would be in line to water board any one of these Gitmo cretins.

I could give a damn about Geneva Convention BS when it comes to individuals who stand for what these terrorists do. The rest of the world should stop caring as well IMHO. It's so easy to sit here today and say we were wrong. Too many forget what happened and how that felt in 2001. So willing to villainize
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Totally agree . It's amazing how many people live in their own little happy world and have no idea what it takes to protect them. We aren't dealing with rational people .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device