View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 09:43 AM   #120
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Oklahoma, Columbine, Chardon school, Isla Vista, Charlestin church, Las Vegas, Sandy hook, Aurora theater, Austin, Parkland, Santa Fe school, Jacksonville gamer and so many other us born and raised murderers didn’t come from Mexico, yet collectively they represent more of a national emergency when it comes to violent crimes.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Does anyone disagree with you? Is anyone suggesting that the southern border is the only pressing issue?

I b et we can extend the barriers as Trump is proposing, AND have cops walking a beat in Chicago.

It's not one or the other.

Are you people for real? These are without a doubt, the stupidest, lamest, easiest-to-destroy, most thoughtless arguments I have ever heard on any topic, since i started paying attention to politics.

Extending existing barriers isn't perfect, some people will get through. It won't stop school shootings in New England, it won't stop gang violence in Chicago, it won't cure cancer or end poverty. It won't do any of those things.

Want to know what it will do? Look at what happened in San Diego, and Yuma Arizona, after barriers went up there.

Jim Acosta for Gods sake, spent 10 minutes at the border, and because he didn't see anything, means it's not a crisis? Do you know how stupid that is? It's as stupid as me saying, "I went to Chicago twice for work, I didn't get shot, didn't see anyone get shot, so the stories of violence are made up".

See how stupid that is?