View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 02:21 PM   #24
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The media said the white kids blocked the Native American from passing, when in fact he clearly approached them. He was trying to diffuse the situation, by calling the white kids "beastly"?

The "other group" you refer to, an anti-white, anti-gay black group, was screaming horrible names at the kids for an hour. And the Native American called the kids "beastly"?

I can't speak to his intentions, but he was sure wrong on what took place...and he was obviously confronting that one kid, whose face he screamed in from 3 inches away.
From what I’ve read it sounds like both the kids and the Israelite group were giving each other a lot of crap. Where were the chaperones or maybe they were complicit? I know I wouldn’t let my kids act in such a beastly manner with all the yelling and jumping. Seems like you get a lot of that kind of behavior when mobs get all dressed up in their MAGA gear.

And to help diffuse the situation they’re met by an elder offering a prayer which is summarily mocked by the kids.

Maybe he should be praying for you.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device