View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 06:09 AM   #84
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
And clearly none of this ever happened before Trump.

Both sides do it. Some is intentional, some is not. Most assisted by various echo chambers. When those echo chambers fuel lost boys (Adam Lanza, Dylan Roof, Nikolas Cruz) that have serious mental issues, who's fault is it?

Would Joe Biden be at fault if someone took a shot at Mitt Romney when he said Mitt was gonna put y'all back in chains? Was Bernie at fault when whatshisface shot up the Congressional Baseball Practice?

Did Trump incite the violence when Micah Johnson shot 5 Dallas Cops at the height of BLM? Lee Boyd Malvo? Tim McVeigh? The Facebook Girl? Omar Mateen? All the instances that happened before 2017 were Trump's fault too? Or is there something else at play? Tell me how this problem started in January 2017 - I'm waiting.

Does it only matter to you when it's Trump's fault?

Most of these instances are kids with serious issues. Not white supremacists going out killing people but these people with serious issues being attracted to them. When these kids start gravitating to Antifa and Hard Core Anarchists, will Spence give them a pass because they are just reacting to this that or the other?
So thats a NO Trumps word have in no way shape or form influenced people to conduct violent acts .. their just deranged which I agree .. every fuse gets lit some how... seeing Trumps the number 1 match thrower ....... its hard to dodge the correlation