View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:17 PM   #38
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
No john Both partys only act like their the only ones who respects the law, supports legal immigration, embraces Freedom, and respects the Constitution. you forgot they sleep wrapped in an American flag and are the only True American Patriots
. its all a sales pitch .. and Blind allegiances are the true enemy of America and its demise
You are loosely, partially, correct Wayne. Politicians in general - both parties - pay lip service to the laws they like while trying to gain personally from it (cough Term Limits)

The Dems are ACTIVELY promoting and encouraging illegal immigration. They are in all instances willingly promoting immigration of people that are NOT HERE LEGALLY. In some cases they are looking to offer illegal immigrants the right to vote.

At least most Reps only want to block Illegal Immigration - yes I am fairly confident some would block all - but that isn't me. But many will allow some path for some to stay.

Equal protection under the law - it doesn't always work that way but it is what we should strive for.

As for your "Blind Allegiance" you do understand I am not longer a Dem, right? Sometimes vote Dem, sometimes Rep, but party wise I am unaffiliated.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: