View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 10:41 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You're the one who used "Math" in post #8.

Your words, not mine.
I was being sarcastic. In post #9, you rerred to your study, as the math. I presumed you were serious. If that was wrong, I apologize.

Here's the problem with that kind of study. Spence (who is a smart and decent guy, I believe) will adamantly deny that Hilary has ever intentionally told a lie, for the purpose of deception. He thinks she "mis-remembers" innocently, but has never, not once, told a lie.

So if he was doing this study of yours, it would show her with a perfect honesty record, one that would make George Washington look like George Costanza.

They all lie, we need to decide which ones matter, and at what point (if ever) it erodes their qualifications.

My point in this thread, was to point out that, fortunately for me, Hilary likes to lie about things, which are then proven as lies with photo/video evidence, and pepole like Spence still cannot say out loud that she attempted to deceive anyone.

Here, she wanted Democrats to believe that Bernie was not part of teh push for universal healthcare. I refer you to the photo evidence. Now Paul, I wonder if your study will count that as a whopper of a lie? Because that's what it is.

The other point of this thread, is that if she does have this much of a problem with remembering the facts, maybe she has some kind of dimentia. Either that, or she's lying. I know which it is. Paul, I think you know which it is.