View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 07:40 AM   #12
Raven

Arrow the best healthcare

is not to get sick in the first place

this is what i feel is the most important

first of ALL| Doctors Rarely advise you to take more vitamins
except for vitamin D and calcium as their dependent on one another for absorption and your thyroid gland is your body's metabolism manager so you need it to be working and have sufficient vit. D

other than that you get lip service and pill subscriptions that mask the symptoms primarily... like the old joke where you say Doc: every time i lift my arm it hurts... and he says : don't lift your arm then.

i firmly believe in REISHE mushroom as very important to your health
shi take and miake (sp) prevent cancer so the heck with all others

zinc to think .... beano if you eat beans or gasx for gassy foods
there's a 30 foot hose in your belly that's prone to kinks
pro biotics to keep your immune system working strong

take ginko biloba if your forgetful and you'll be sharp as a tack

when taking vitamin A , you need both types vegetable sources
and meat sources as they compliment one another making each work better than when taken alone.... think squash plus meat

your body: eyes -skin- hair - is practically made of vitamin A
but your SKIN is your biggest eliminatory organ because it has the most surface area of all... so pay attention to it....

like when you have an alergic reaction like hives ....that's your body telling you via your skin Danger will robinson poison alert!

after age forty, you stop manufacturing certain substances
that are for joint lubrication such as hyaluronic acid so that's when you need it in supplement form. Ginko Biloba helps oxygen get to your brain because your no longer running around hyperventilating
like you were when you were younger.

ehcinacea herb helps to boost your immune system when sick!
studied extensively in Germany, but dismissed as herbal quackery in the states because the the FDA has silver lined pockets and then some

Puritan pride has the best deals bog3 (by one get 3)
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote