View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #8
Clammer

OOOOOOOOOPS >>>>>>>>>>Time to quit the slow dead & demoralizing of our soldiers & Blow the f #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g place up >.. that,s the only wakeup call they will understand & even if they don,t >>. fu ck up there military /atomic abilities & let them piss on their dead ;;

In WW ! & 2 & Korea we entered to win >> In V/N a totally new kind of war & IMO we were not ready for it & chose not to use the force to put a end to it >.

This cluster f uck / has been that from the beginning of the 1st movie >>> attack Iraq 1 ;;

followed by A/I 2 ... with a part time army /running around in the hot sand / getting blow up by people we are training >>>>>>>>>>>>>> why do we have big ass ship & war planes & missles >>>...saving them for what >>>>>>>>> blow them the %$%$%$%$ up >>>>>
It stopped Japan ..real f #^&#^&#^&#^&#^& quick // now there beating us in education & buying up half the world >. but they too will be %$%$%$%$e d in the stoppage of fuel ;;

If this country doesn,t stop this soon >soon it will be too late >>>>>>>>> we are a country that will die a quick death if the fuel switch is turned off ;;

Its a shame Bush f ucked this up .. by trying to go at it as less coastly to all lives as possible ;;
now >. no matter what >. R & D,s both want him out //

Like John said >.he,s gonna make a move in the next 8 months >> if he,s right >>> i {PRAY} that he has seen the light 7 goes balls to the walls ;;
After that the only reasonable change we have is if McCain would live long enough to pull a upset ;;

I,m on the down side on life & even with the bumps /its been a good one >>>> but I ain,t blind & I cry for those younger than me >>>>> all people ,not just my kids & grandkids ::;

Seriously CLAMMER

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE