Thread: Is it just me
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 04:23 PM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Please do provide the context of which you speak. These edited videos chopped up to the point you only see and hear snippets and NOT context nor the questions which lead to the answer nor the full responses to those questions which give context and clarity and reason.

You accuse others of latching on to some snippet or meme they found on the net to shape their views. Yet that is exactly what you've done here.

From the snippets that were pasted together here, his edited responses contain the germ of reason in the larger answer to the probable questions. At least, from the larger context to which Miller is obviously referring, I believe he is correct in what he says. And his truncated answers are not scary as the expression on the faces and in the mutters of the panel at the end of the clip wish to convey.

I actually had to spontaneously laugh when I saw the reaction of that panel.
I love the deflection.. I posted what he said (and stated am I the only one who see's a problem with this)... it wasn't a blogger point view. posted as evidence they are his statments in real time to real questions .... I took the time to see the complete interviews prior to posting the montage.... of his rounds on TV Sunday morning ... So you support what he say's with out question and the manner in which they are expressed ok i see that ... I would guess however if this was 6 months prior and under the old administration by A senior adviser conducted in the same tone.. your response would not be the same

“We do not have judicial supremacy in this country,”

"What the judges did, both at the ninth and at the district level, was to take power for themselves that belongs squarely in the hands of the president of the United States

"No, the three judges made a broad, overreaching statement," Miller insisted. "This is a judicial usurpation of power."

"There are massive numbers of non-citizens in this country who are registered to vote," Miller told ABC News. "That is a scandal; we should stop the presses. That's the story we should be talking about, and I'm prepared to go on any show, anywhere, anytime and repeat it and say the president of the United States is correct, 100 percent."

#^&#^&#^&#^&ERSON: When I talked to Republicans on the Hill, they wonder, what in the White House -- what have you all learned from this experience with the executive order?

MILLER: Well, I think that it's been an important reminder to all Americans that we have a judiciary that has taken far too much power and become, in many cases, a supreme branch of government. One unelected judge in Seattle cannot remake laws for the entire country. I mean this is just crazy, John, the idea that you have a judge in Seattle say that a foreign national living in Libya has an effective right to enter the United States is -- is -- is beyond anything we've ever seen before.

The end result of this, though, is that our opponents, the media and the whole world will soon see as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned.

Sears and K-Mart this week have decided to pull Mr. Trump's home furnishing lines from their Web sites.

Is that a direct attack on the president's policies, as well?

MILLER: I'm not going make a comment on that. I don't have any information on it. I do want to say that Sean Spicer, as always, is 100 percent correct and that what he said is true and important. And I agree with it.

I have seen statements like this before only on the History Channel

Last edited by wdmso; 02-14-2017 at 04:29 PM..