View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 08:58 PM   #8
albythereforyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
It sure is..

I have a buddy who keeps saying... "Something must be wrong with me, I love this chit"

Or at 2 in the morning, " I wonder what the sane people are doing"
this year was my first season bass fishing alone for the most part. I often asked myself why I was doing what I was doing, then I would look up to the sky and see a shooting star or two, and quickly realized why I love this chit, even with all those skunks roaming my woods

So hands down the funniest thing I saw last year alby fishing was 2 very over excited younger guys fishing. When I arrived at the scene, I see these 2 guys covered in blood, legs all torn up, look like they both fell hard, and they are chasing a "small" pod of fish blowing up. "Albies everywhere! Fish on!!" these 2 guys are having the time of their life. He hooks one right in front of me, and instantly brings it in, in about 15 seconds. "Yo bro get in there, I've caught over a dozen of em in the last 30 minutes!"

The look of disappointment when I said " you guys know those are frigate mackerel right, a real alby takes a little longer then 15 seconds to land"

it is amazing how much they look like baby albies though
albythereforyou is offline   Reply With Quote