View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 01:18 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I didn't read the article but it is my understanding that children were not separated from the their parents like they are now. I read a 8 month child has been separated. I think it is an embarassment and shows no morals in using babies as pawns. Cory Lewendowski's attitude is indicative of the type of people in this admin.

That said, I don't disagree w/what Sessions said about amnesty a week or so ago in that it wasn't intented for spousal abuse for example. Unfortunately, with this admin. I think there is a racial element to this as well as many of their policies.
"I didn't read the article but it is my understanding that children were not separated from the their parents like they are now. "

The article says that in 2013, 72,000 illegals who were already here, were separated from their kids, and deported. That's from The Huffington Post, so it's fair to assume it wasn't a hit piece on Obama. Maybe that's not exactly the same as separating kids who arrive with their parents at the border, but in both cases, kids and parents were forcibly separated.

"with this admin. I think there is a racial element to this as well as many of their policies"

Not sure about that.