View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 09:18 AM   #74
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
What fox news thinks of separating children

On Friday, "Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade took heat for saying that migrant children "aren't our kids."

"Like it or not, these are not our kids," he said. "Show them compassion, but it's not like he's doing this to the people of Idaho or Texas. These are people from another country."

Kilmeade argued that Americans were treating migrant children as if they are more important than "people in our country who pay taxes and have needs as well."
Fox News contributor Rachel Campos-Duffy on Friday defended the detention centers by saying "some African-Americans" told her the conditions are better than where they were raised.

"The detention centers are far safer than the journey that these children just came on," she said. "I spoke to some African-Americans who say, 'Gosh, the conditions of the detention centers are better than some of the projects that I grew up in.' "

Laura Ingraham's Fox News program she said the child migrant detention centers were "essentially summer camp."

Good old republican family values on display MAGA
I don't know what your version of family values is. I don't know if you even have a version--if you think such values are nonsense.

I don't know if Republicans have a new version, if they have discarded or modified their old ones in order to please the current post modern sexual and gender "values" so that they can get some of their votes.

But, as far as I can remember, the Good old American family values required adherence to the law. They didn't include encouraging other families to act illegally. They demanded loyalty to the Republic, not a welcome mat for cultural and political invasion--not a means to demographically change the nature of the society in which they invested their lives, their honor, and their fortunes.