View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 07:32 PM   #76
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Jim, you keep saying this. Obama didn’t use immigration as a racist wedge issue.

What kind of issue did he use it for?

I’ve never in my life seen a US president dehumanize another people with blatant lies for political gain like this.

It's not nice to call MS-13 animals, but . . . oh well, Trump says stuff.

It’s not just that the policy is different, the entire agenda is different.

Thank God!!

America isn’t perfect but we’re slipping into that space where our actions are betraying who we are. We’ve been here before...it’s time to wake up.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yeah, Peter Fonda, Kathy Griffin, Antifa, Black lives matter, Bill Maher (We need a recession), Corrupt FBI, highly biased mainstream media, constant accusations of conservatives being racist, racist, racist, homophobes, anti-women, deplorable, and a bunch of similar stuff . . , yeah, your actions are betraying who you are.

And yeah, we've been there before . . . Jane Fonda, the Weathermen, campus radicals, Black Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Army, Che Guevara as left's hero, American left's support of Communism almost from its start and heavily so during FDR Administration as well as support from America's leading academics and mainstream media such as the NYT.

Yeah we've been there before and it's time to wake up.

Last edited by detbuch; 06-24-2018 at 07:40 PM..