Thread: Iraq na Phobia
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 01:32 PM   #24
stripersnipr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Absurdity.

Even the neoconservatives who architected the strategy have blasted the quarterbacks for demonstrating near zero competence in calling plays.

This isn't about fighting versus not fighting back, it never was and it never will be.

The question is "how" we go about fighting back.

Do we follow a militarized pre-emptive doctrine rooted in idiological fantasy and executive arrogance?

...or do we use all our weapons including military, economic, polical to competently demonstrate by example why the US should be the leader in the world.

You're just rehashing divisive election year rhetoric

-spence
I'm hoping your definition of quarterback is different than mine but it may not be. I define the Quarterback as the guy on the field making the plays as in Generals on down and last I heard it wasn't the Neocons criticizing them. I dont trust politicians, be it Kerry, Pelosi, Rumsfeld or Bush to win wars. I'll trust the most efficient, effective military machine in the world to win wars. Let them do what they know needs to be done and we will have a real victory. The party that most allows our soldiers to win gets my vote. And if you think differing opinions are divisive you'd best learn to deal with the division because it aint changing.