View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 06:51 AM   #4
scottw

from the Kasich website

A STRATEGY FOR DISMANTLING WASHINGTON (I like this guy already)

By making government smaller, less costly and more responsive to our needs we can get our economy going again and have the resources to secure our nation, strengthen our families and communities, and reach our God-given potential.

Education is a state and local issue and should not be micro-managed by the federal government.

As Governor of Ohio, he has enacted more measures to protect unborn children than any other governor in the history of the state, including bans on late-term abortions and bans on elective abortions in public hospitals. Standing Up for Life in the Face of Opposition: Because of his consistent adherence to his pro-life beliefs, John Kasich is a frequent target of abortionist groups such as Planned Parenthood and NARAL.

Removing Burdensome Restrictions for Law-Abiding Concealed Carry Licensees: Opposing Barack Obama’s Gun Control Efforts:

Obamacare is the Wrong Diagnosis and Must Be Repealed and Replaced:

The Largest Tax Cut in the Nation:

Eliminating Wasteful Red Tape: Recognizing that unnecessary regulation stifles job creators and discourages investment

he's also been artful regarding the marriage thing

I don't see where Kasich differs from most of the other republican candidates policy wise....

I think if you take a look... I think Cruz, Carson, Rubio, bush, Fiorino, Christie all have pretty solid understanding and regard for the important role of Congress in the Federal government and Constitutional framework, not so sure about Trump....or Obama for that matter or the rest of the dems

are you saying "Kasich is the only republican on stage I would consider voting for.. if the election was today AND ONLY REPUBLICANS WERE ON THE BALLOT" ?

if it's any of those republicans vs. Hillary who would you vote for? because if it's Hillary(pretty stark contrast to Kasich), the rest doesn't matter

Last edited by scottw; 02-07-2016 at 08:29 AM..