View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 03:54 PM   #63
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Oh, I see! I pointed out that your poll equates "best" states with "overwhelmingly white" states, and that makes ME the racist. Because I pointed it out. That's what you're saying, and it's pathetic.
Why did you post that then? I thought the remark was about liberal policy. You don't have to go blaming the blacks and mexicans.

Quote:
Here's what's on my brain - liberalism is catastrophic for black people. I can claim that with 100% confidence, because most urban areas have a large % of blacks, most have been under liberal Democratic rule for a generation, and most are far worse off than they were 50 years ago, before the Democratic party embraced whacko, San Fraancisco liberalism.
Is that because of liberal policy or urban demographics.

I'd note that rural poverty among children is much worse among whites, and that's focused in southern states that are largely more conservative.

Conclusion = You're just making things up.

Quote:
Conclusion - it's easy to say liberalism isn't stupid, when you are examining a controlled population that is homogeneously white, and has no urban influence, and shares no open border with a place called "Mexico". That's why liberalism works in Norway (also because every Norwegian has an oil well in their backyard), and why it's asinine to suggest that if liberalism works in those places, it can work across the US as well.
So you're saying that it's the absence of minorities that makes liberalism work? First, I'm surprised you're admitting liberalism works anywhere, but then bringing it back to race again.

It's like I'm talking to Donald Trump.

Quote:
You got eviscerated here.
Isn't that like calling yourself cool?