View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 11:03 AM   #77
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Haven't we discussed the fact that much of that $ is going to churches - which is self serving. I've admitted that myself. My church has a nice hall and is building a gym which you won't be able to use unless you join my church.

Pulling that out shows how desperate you are.

You demonstrate your compassion here every day

Tell us again what you think of Hillary - FCOTUS - nice and classy.
What you rchurch does with its donations, doesn't say anything about what other churches do. Many churches give huge %'s of donations to services for the poor. Ever heard of Catholic soup kitchens or homeless shelters or hospitals or adoption services?

"You demonstrate your compassion here every day "

Like respect, that has to be earned. You say that I'm racist for pointing out facts, you say that conservatives aren't compassionate when it's demonstrably false, then don't expect much grace from me in response. Just facts, with some spiking of the football. I never claimed I was above that.

I can support most of what I say with facts, empirical evidence, and comon sense. All you can counter with, are claims of racism and lack of empathy. One only doe sthat, when one knows they have no other cards to play, because they have been clobbered.