Thread: Normalcy
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 08:23 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
and this was post election not pre election which Trump supporters seem to ignore with great effort
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If you didn't want to hear criticism pre-election, maybe we shouldn't have changed the rules (pre-election) to mail-in voting, which obviously has less integrity than in person voting with id. There's no way to confirm a mail-in vote was actually filled out by the person whose name is on the ballot. That's not rocket science.

I haven't even hinted here, that fraud tilted the election to Biden. I don't have access to any evidence, I have no compelling reason to believe that happened, other than the fact that after America went to sleep at 1AM on election night, every single state that mattered shifted mightily to Biden. Every single one, not one exception. That's not evidence of fraud, but it's interesting.

Hilary has spent the last 4 years blaming everyone and everything but herself. Gore contested the election in 2000 and no one cared.

Sorry, what's good for the goose.

If you put a bunch on completely non-political problem solvers in a room and charged them with coming up with a fair and accurate way to vote, they'd say (1) in person voting (when possible), and (2) check ids. That's not a flawed, rigged, biased way to do it.