View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 07:57 PM   #214
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
And the cons. just elected a pervert to the most important position in the world when they had many different option and 650K Alabamians voted for a perverted pedophile who was so bad malls banned him. You use 2 examples and I've shown you which states treat woman worse - most are run by conserv. and have voted cons. for years and years. They are responsible for the laws and policies which seems to hurt women more than the states which are run and voted left. Which sample is larger and thus more credible?
The assaults by Clinton and Kennedy took place decades ago, yes. But the willingness of democrat leaders to ignore thisebtransgressions contnued right up until election night of 2016, when the gop elected a reptile and the clintons simultaneously became of zero value. In that second, liberals claimed to care about perversion. If Hilary had won, we would not be having this conversation.

Let’s investigate the claims of trumps accusers. If he did any of it, then we should deal with it, but not until then. I fail to see how that is unfair.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device