View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 11:09 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Paul, I asked you why the article would refer to a 24 foot center console as a "luxury speedboat", that is an exact quote. Why did the NYT (as you pointed out, winners of so many Pulitzers) use that verbiage? If they are as good as you claimed, clearly they chose those words for a reason, right? What's the reason? Kindly explain...Why did they say "luxury speedboat" instead of "fishing boat"?

I asked you that, and it looks like you chose not to answer. I wonder why that is?

Only possible answer: they are trying to paint him as an irresponsible, aristocratic, out-of-touch plutocrat. Unlike the Clintons, who we all know were broke when they left the White House, right out of the Grapes Of Wrath, poor babies...

If Rubio is reckless with money, lets discuss that honestly. Why lie about the boat he purchased? Hmmm?

I don't need to lie to excoriate Hilary, there's more than enough irrefutable fact to portray her as the vile, amoral, repugnant creature she clearly is. One only goes to the length of lying, when the truth doesn't serve one's agenda.

Rubio got an $800,000 windfall, and used 10% of that to buy a fishing boat. The fiend!!

Last edited by Jim in CT; 06-10-2015 at 11:14 AM..