View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
you have to kidding you think a comment like this Obama admitted in a softball interview with Rolling Stone that he “disagrees” with Fox News. No shock there, but added he believes Fox has a “destructive viewpoint.”

is the same your press guy attacking the press corps ??

seems the hate is still strong to even make that comparison..

Trumps policy is to discredit the press and media who he see's as a threat and Obama's was his opinion (no policy)

one is far more dangerous than the other and if you dont know which is and why I cant help

Found these points on line.. they apply to this issue very well seeing many have forgot the rights behavior towards the 43r and 44th POTUS

many called him a muslim ,stated he wasn't born here ,people on the street carried pictures of him as Hitler, openly stated to oppose him at every turn ,

now the right want us to be tolerant move forward denounce protesters get over it accept it

now its your turn to tolerate the ridicule make no mistake every single thing that goes wrong in our country in Now Trumps Fault as mush as many thought it was Obamas
"Trumps policy is to discredit the press and media who he see's as a threat and Obama's was his opinion (no policy)"

Obama was not just offering opinion. He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job. That's an attack on the freedom of the press, and that's why Fox's competition stood up to Obama's totalitarian inclinations and told him that he couldn't do that. He was most certainly doing more than offering his opinion. And if you ihtnk those actions are no different than stating an opinion, perhaps you are the one who can't be helped.

You cannot repudiate me by posting evidence that Trump is a jerk, because I am not denying that. We agree on that. Where we disagree, is that you are fine with it, when Obama does the same things. Just like this women's rights march, none of those women care what Bill Clinton or Ted Kennedy did, but they are horrified about what Trump said. So it's OK when Democrats objectify women, it's only an issue when Republicans do it? It's a joke.