View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 03:35 PM   #46
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I showed you the courtesy to actually respond to your post, point by point, which I have done many times. You, here, as you have done many times, respond with nonsense.

I don't have a MAGA hat. The circulation to my brain is just fine. I am not afraid to say "Trump." That is not a taboo name that would cause me harm if I spoke it. I don't know about "Twittler" losing it, nor what it is that he is supposed to be losing.

President Trump has had a lot of wins. He doesn't appear to me to be more irrational than Bernie Sanders, or Joe Biden, or E. Warren, et. al. If I were to compare what Trump has accomplished to what you are accomplishing by your incessant, repetitious, ranting, it would appear to me that you would be the loser, not him.

It has occurred to me that, because of your method of idiotic or no response, your inability to have a rational discussion, any attempt to which you respond by merely extending your diatribe, that you are not worth talking with.

Actually, your worth ignoring. Memo to self. Will do.
I answered everyone of your points that were worth answering with a defendable answer.
You deflected with baloney and weasel words each of my points.

As far as praise of Twittler or Trump goes, I think Shakespeare called that out long ago: “He that loves to be flattered is worthy o’ the flatterer.”

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin