View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 09:52 AM   #56
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Jim, is it also your perception that quality public servants are being cleaned out and replaced by inexperienced sycophants to not question the President’s bidding?

Is it your perception that decorated veterans are being punished and shamed for upholding their oaths to the constitution, something you know a bit about.

Is it your perception that Trump is once again trying to gaslight the entire country about Russian election meddling contrary to our entire national security organizations and congressional duty to receive such information.

Is it?

You’re worried about your 401k, I’m worried about our Country.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

It's all Transactional with Trump supporters it's a quid pro quo my 401k is doing well , and judges ( whom they think wont follow the law but be ttheir activist judges ) and for that, they will ignore everything else ..

So when things go south and historical they do. What will be their reason of support

Integrity, honesty, his love of God, family values, his compassion , none of theses will be the reason , it will be victimhood and oh how the deepstate plotted against him bla bla bla .

Today they have no issues with Nunes telling Trump hes
Intel director doesn't have his back , or Trump firing his appointee for telling congress the Russians are at it again .. because it looks bad for him and puts a puppet in is place .. looks a lot like how other country's operate , but his supporters again have no issues it's just getting rid of Obama hold overs ...

America 1st my ass

Last edited by wdmso; 02-22-2020 at 09:59 AM..