View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 06:02 AM   #87
Rmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlite View Post
Lookin good. Seems the over the range micro becomin thing of the past. That is a neat lookin slab on the first island. Wish I owned my own company right now with the amount of work. My boss is gettin frustrated with referall work being told that we cant take on any new work till at least sept as we are so booked and the referrals gettin pissed we too busy like they expect us to be ready at there door the next week. If they knew the cost of materials they would thank us havin to wait. 5/8" sheet of zip sheathing $73 last week. F'n insane
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Thanks Mike....yep all five of these kitchens have the microwave oven in the island.
Owning and running a construction business is very stressful and all time consuming..... imagine having to do estimates and payroll on many nights when you would rather be fishing or spending time with the family and when you present that estimate they act like you are bending them over.......so "be careful what you wish for"
I did it for over ten years......much happier now....my bosses appreciate all that i do....customers can be a huge PIA
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote