View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 02:16 PM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
How do you feel about the current administration ending domestic terrorism programs, i suppose you are fine with that.
Right or left wing, no need to differentiate for this conclusion, domestic terrorists killed as many americans in the period of that study as Islamists and it is becoming more of an issue, not less.
Good luck with that.
stop changing the subject, we aren’t talking about whether or not black cops are more at risk than white cops. we are talking about whether or not left wing nuts have ever committed mass murder. the dallas cop killer is proof they have. i am truly sorry if you cannot process or accept that, but it’s true. it is factually true. i don’t say that because i like it, i say it because it’s true. he was a left wing mass shooter, he wanted to kill white cops because he bought the liberal myth that they are the enemy.

it cannot be debated that he was a liberal terrorist. denying that, makes as much sense as if i denied that McVeigh was a right wing terrorist.

When your agenda requires you to deny indisputable facts, it might be time for a new agenda.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device