View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 11:15 PM   #23
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Accuracy in Media is as far right aligned as you can get and gave the viewpoint that those who fund it support.
She speaks well and makes persuasive partisan arguments.
That does not make them true.
Trump did make the "both sides" comment.

Spinning it into something else is what I expect from a right wing organization.

YOU DID NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING SHE SAID. You, typically applied a label that is supposed to be negative to her organization, and that, presumably, discredits anything she says. That's too effen easy. Put up or shut up. She made several comments and observations that you could dispute if you were able to do so. Since you didn't, it is logical to assume that you are not able.

As for Trump's "both sides" comment, it has been pointed out on this forum at least three times what exactly he said in full and in context. And it was shown every time what he meant by the comment. None of those times were you able to refute what he meant in the parsing of his actual words. He never, ever, said Neo Nazis or White Nationalists were fine people. It was only in the "interpretation" of what he said, by those who consistently "interpret" him to be Alt Right, Nazi, White Nationalist, blah, blah. The "both sides" comment is the premier canary in the coal mine test for anti-Trump media bias. It is the proof positive that the media, in conjunction with Dem politicians and all anti-Trumpers, are deliberately trying to paint Trump as something he is not.

I watched your video. It did not have the "both sides" comment nor any "interpretation" of it. Perhaps I missed that part. Watched it twice.

Last edited by detbuch; 08-21-2019 at 11:22 PM..