Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 04:40 PM   #29
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
it’s stupid to believe that, for sure.

stacey abrams, who claims she was robbed of an election victory, is pretty visible and influential
in the democratic party. if fake, baseless claims of
election fraud are deplorable, why haven’t the democrats cast her off? guy can’t embrace those who make fake claims of cheating, and chastise those in the other side who do the same thing Paul. I’m not saying stacey abrams is trump, but she shows up in a lot of lefty circles, and nobody ever asks her to stop making false claims of fraud. as always, it’s ok when democrats do it. was it claims of fraud or that voting rolls where purged, etc?

the democrats are trying to convince america that cops are hell bent on assassinating blacks. pretty deplorable, wouldn’t you say? what % of cop shootings are deemed not justified?
There has to be some % that are not justified?

i’m not saying there aren’t republicans who are repugnant. of course there are. but i can give you as many examples as you’d like, of democrats being equally repugnant.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Certainly not 75% or whatever high % it is.

And I could care less how much you fish other than if you like to fish, it is too bad you (or anyone else) doesn't get out more.