View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 02:52 PM   #206
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"How could you possibly not know?

You were apparently annihilated by my simple question."

Explain the question so that I know what you're asking, I'll answer it. Gold changes were not all over the news. This was. You know what happened, you can't bear to say it.

Naturally, with Smullett, you brought it back to Trump. There is no symmetry. There is a ton of evidence that Smullett is guilty, there is no evidence (after a 2 year investigation, on top of other investigations) that Trump is guilty.
Still, all hearsay in both cases.
Smollett along with AOC dominated Faux for several weeks, much more than other media. Perhaps that's where your paranoia emanated from.
Golf rule changes were in lots of stuff I read and far more important and complicated, much more than Smullet or Trump, well maybe not Trump.
I would think you would like golf, some people spend hours arguing about the rules. Then again you would probably find some obscure rule to argue about, instead of play golf.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin