Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you called me misinformed, then have the sack to ask
me to drop the insults.

i have it all wrong? i’ll go slowly...

(1)did obama, or did he not, ask
a russian official to postpone missile talks until after his reelection, because in obama’s words, he’s have more flexibility to work with the Russians, after his last election, therefore after he was answerable?

What's the illegal action? Starting negotiations after an election is not illegal.
Obama was quoted the following day saying he wasn’t trying to “hide the ball,” and would carry through with negotiations with Russia. In May 2016, after nearly a decade of planning (and over the continued objections of Russia), the NATO missile defense system in Europe was finally launched.

(2) did three democrats in the us senate ask ukraine to
investigate their political opponents, or did they not?

The three senators sent this public letter https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/m...estigation.pdf asking the Ukrainian Prosecutor General to answer some questions regarding interference and cooperation with the ongoing Mueller investigation.

(3) did biden, or did he not, brag about withholding ukrainian aid if they didn’t fire a prosecutor, at a time when his son had a lucrative job for which his qualifications were questionable, at a ukrainian company known to be corrupt?

He absolutely bragged about it as he should have. But you missed the facts to push another fairy tale.
Ukraine has long struggled to combat corruption, and anti-graft efforts scaled up in the wake of the 2014 Ukrainian revolution that toppled then-President Viktor Yanukovych.
Paul Manafort spent from 2004 to 2014 as a consultant to Ukraine's Party of Regions and its standardbearer, Viktor Yanukovych.
In 2014, then-Vice President Biden’s son Hunter joined the board of Burisma Holdings, a large private Ukrainian gas firm. Also in 2014, the firm’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky (the former Ukrainian ecology minister and a political ally of Yanukovych), came under investigation for corrupt business dealings. In 2015, Viktor Shokin was appointed to the role of prosecutor general and thus assumed control over the investigation into Zlochevsky and his businesses.

Following cries from observers about Shokin’s own ineptitude and corruption and pressure from Vice President Biden, among others, Shokin was fired in 2016. Shokin’s firing drew praise from Western observers, including from the European Union’s envoy to Ukraine, who noted that the firing of Shokin “creates an opportunity to make a fresh start in the prosecutor general’s office” and expressed “hope that the new prosecutor general will ensure that [his] office ... becomes independent from political influence and pressure and enjoys public trust.”

Notably, Ukraine’s then-Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko stated in May 2019 that he was aware of no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by Hunter Biden. The New York Times reports that “no evidence has surfaced to support” President Trump’s allegations that the former vice president sought to dismiss Shokin in order to help his son.

all of that is wrong? no truth there?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
All good false narratives have connections to the truth, but the dots don't connect.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin