Thread: The Antifa Myth
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 05:04 PM   #65
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Among other things, it was a photo op. It's what politicians do. But there was a definite message or two in the op. A message partially in response to the lie that he was "hiding like a coward in the bunker." The President doesn't make those decisions. The secret services does. And I'm guessing that, for security reasons, the secret service was not approving of the op.

And "the world" was divided about the message. Unlike the fake anti-Trump media, there was a large world that approved of his message. And you probably scoff at that. I'm guessing, it makes you feel good about yourself to do that.
In the German part of the "world" Tweety is viewed as the greatest threat to world peace with a percentage greater than Kim Jong Un, Ali Kahmenei, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jingpin combined, so apparently they disagree with you and the other 30% of Americans that support Tweety.

His self image is so bad and he is such a wimp, that in order to assuage his ego he had to have troops drive Americans out of Lafayette Square.
What a poor excuse for a leader.

First, the president started the fire. He kept adding fuel.

Now, he wants credit for attempting to put it out.

Meanwhile the house is burning.

And don't forget that in this day of the iphone, the amount of police brutality at the anti-police brutality protests is not helping the image. That is not all the officers, but as a percentage it is higher than the number of criminals among the protesters.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin