View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 12:17 PM   #16
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Thanks Obama

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...47051914722608
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So Obama fixed it. $305 billion. Of course, $5 billion for a wall cannot also be done. So it has been fixed. Why cannot the wall be paid for since infrastructure is fixed. So what happened to the fix? How come we have to keep fixing it? Trump has proposed more money than Obama to fix what Obama already fixed. Why has this been a problem for years before Obama and still is? Hundreds of billions and we still need to fix it. Does the money really go into fixing it. Obama's $787 billion stimulus money, much of which was supposed to be spent on infrastructure, didn't stimulate and didn't meaningfully get spent on infrastructure. So he later had to propose more hundreds of billions on infrastructure, but the infrastructure still hasn't been fixed and we must spend hundreds of billions more. Will that finally, if the money is actually spent on infrastructure, fix it? And is it possible, between all of those hundreds of billions going into trillions, as well as the constant billions of pork spent on things we don't even know about, is it possible that $5 billion can be scrounged up for the wall?

I guess it's too much money and we just can't afford it.

Last edited by detbuch; 01-08-2019 at 12:49 PM..