Thread: Hab's Plugs
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:42 PM   #12
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I think it is poor taste to assume that anyone who bought up some plugs did so because they thought they could throw them up on ebay. There are some pretty nasty rumors floating around right now about me doing such a thing and I am extremely insuted. beleive it or not, there are people out there who knew john made a good plug and fished them frequently and i am one of those people. But to insinuate that because someone was able to buy a bunch and did so when they could only for financial gain is rediculous. I caught some nice fish on his needles and wanted to make sure that i could in the future...But agian, I dont think it is fair to assume that everyone who rushed out to grab some plugs was doing so for financial motives.

I am really saddened of Johns loss and thought the best way to honor his passing was to continue fishing his plugs... I know he would have wanted it that way and its a shame i m being accused of something i had no intentions of doing...

sorry for the hijack, but I think your assumptions are out of line mike.
Im glad your donating your stock to the family, and i am donating some of my glass work to an auction as well, but I think everyone needs to step back and take a few deep breaths.
John was a great guy and all I wanted to do was make sure i would be able to keep on using his stuff...

the accusations that were blasted at Nebe on the RI forum of the other site were uncalled for and appauling. Pretty sad that can happen and escalate because of a few misguided individuals. I think the 2 guys slinging the crucifiction over there should apologize to him. This isn't the time to let emotions get in the way of facts. that's all I got to say
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote