View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #3
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

ooohhh .. look at the company you put me in ... total humility here .. No sour grapes here either .. I didn't enter only because of the time involved in building something really special . I think you raise a very valid point . example . At first glance ,to the unfamilar eye the Proffesors "Bass Aqua" has to be one of the ugliest plugs to ever grace the planet . It looks more like a bug than a baitfish.. To the collector/classic builder it looks like Pamela Lee in a thong and pasties. Paul's plug had a snowballs chance in hell as far as winning an award but among his peers he is king . Your right ... We need a seperate catergory (Classic)to be judged like American Idol .. 3 judges in chambers to judge.. guys like you ,numby,peter,steve.chum,ect. bring the ccb book others .. "Classic" should be top honors right up there with best in show .. You enter a plug you can't judge .. Next year you want to enter .. another judge . I agree .. Hate to see a fantastic hand carve and a perfect replica on the same table ..

Last edited by Tagger; 02-25-2009 at 10:54 AM..
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote