Thread: Hilary email
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 10:23 AM   #201
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Well, you have to establish a baseline. If others using private email to transfer similar information then Clinton's behavior isn't quite so scandalous now is it?
I would suggest that if other SoS violated those rules an investigation should be done. What Hillary did goes WAY beyond anything (known) before her. You know this you just chose to play HC Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The State Department said the messages were "top secret" and could not be released.

Spokesman John Kirby said the emails were not marked classified at the time they were sent.

You can't retroactively commit a crime .. no matter how much you dislike a person

Clintons emails are like a slot machine for conservatives just like Benghazi they keep throwing money into it and pulling the lever like an old lady at Foxwoods and getting a few quarters now and them to keep them hopeful waiting to hit the jackpot ??
It is not dislike, it is procedures, if you do did that you would be doing time and you know it.

PS - former moderate Democrat here, now unaffiliated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
Trump for President
HI MAC!!!!!

(God, no please no Trump)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Aren't you guys sick of this yet?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yes but doesn't make a difference, you can be sick of it but it still needs to be investigated properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...mocratic-soci/
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Lots of ambiguity on where Nazi-ism shows up on political spectrum, taking bits of left wing and right wing elements that do not fit with a broad brush. Plus European L&R politics don't always line up with US L&R

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: