View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 02:56 PM   #11
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Speaking of choke cherry trees, this 60 footer took some hellacious winds during the night but uprooted around 4 AM. It took a while before the pressure severed my workshop wires and my neighbors' too, I saw sparks at 5:30 so I got on my computer to report it to the Middleboro Gas and Electric. That was the last time I had power for 4 days. Finally up and running now. What a bunch of wind we got, I had not idea we would get 90 mph winds. It sounded like the top of Mt. Washington all night Tuesday into Wed. morning. Very grateful I have a generator to save all my food from 3 freezers but I am glad to not have to listen to that noise any longer. I should research some kind of muffler for it, my neighbors must hate me. My tree causes it and then they have to listen to that engine. I got sick of it by Thursday night so bad I shut it off for 7 hours.
Shop has power now, at first the repair guys only got half of it working, they figured it out thankfully I said something before they left.
I am so behind in work for the 2 kitchens I am doing but will do the best I can do. I have never been busier. Good to have to turn down work. Exhausting 3 days keeping gas going in Carver for MIL and ours and cleaning up yard and cutting some trees. But it keeps me young.
Hope everyone has power by now.
yes that storm sucked.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tree from road 1.jpeg
Views:	87
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	68488   Click image for larger version

Name:	tree branch down.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	68489  

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote