View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 03:02 PM   #51
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Thanks getting there should be 100% before spring

The bomb plot was a plot agreed but its irrelevant to the new policy of assasination ,

The occasional criticisms don't tip the scales I think we can agree on that

Pompeo says the attack was going to happen but could say what embassy or military targets were going to be attacked... and couldn't or wouldn't tell members of Congress the details

Also the said Iran missed to avoid killing Americans but now its they were trying kill Americans

They were so worried about a bengiza repeat so close to the election , this administration rolled the dice , and are talking as if the dice rolling is over, and. Sounding like bengiza 1st it was imminent now it's something else happening some place

Now Trump goes from 1 embassy to 4 embassy, hence credibility issue

On another note Trumps mentions Obama like 3 times a day since getting in office

Why is that
i think the bomb plot is relevant, it shows that he was a terrorist and git what was coming to him.

I’m not saying fox gives equal positive and negative coverage to trump. i’m saying that nowhere in tv will you find more fair or balanced coverage, than fox’s Brett Baier or Tucker Carlson. both are conservative, but aren’t thoughtless.

Most importantly, glad
you’re feeling better, and happy new year.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device