View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 08:55 PM   #13
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I see so illegal behavior is justified if it fits your viewpoint. Nice. We can have some fun with this.

I've never seen a progressive applaud waste of price wealth either by the way.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What Progressives have done to our constitutional legal system is immeasurably more criminal and harmful to classical liberalism and the foundation of how we are governed than anything Trump has supposedly done.

And if that is not enough destruction, twenty trillion in visible debt and hundreds of trillions in unfunded and hidden debt which has threatened the impoverishment of this nation, and which has eviscerated the value of older generations' saving accounts should tickle your myopic fancy.

If that is not enough destruction, there is the fascist marriage of big business and big Progressive government which has diminished the so-called middle class, made it difficult to maintain our once touted class mobility, and, with the help of Progressive social programs, made it easier and more likely that those who are poor or in the lower class shall remain so as government "transfers" have removed the necessity and the motivation to climb the ladder up, and made it more difficult for those who try to do so.

And if that is not enough destruction, there is the Progressive Marxist, relativistic, Post Modern infiltration and domination of the liberal arts in our educational institutions which deconstructs everything to non-entity or persons into a myriad of conflicting identities who posses no meaning other than how they "identify" themselves, regardless of any physical evidence to the contrary.

And if that's not enough destruction, there is a great deal more gathering in the weeds for us to ""have some fun with" as you put it, if you wish.

And if Trump has illegally evaded taxes, the mighty IRS has not yet contacted him about it, as far as we know.