View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 04:51 AM   #40
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
WDMSO, read my post. I specifically said that the Obama administration ruled that Muslim truck drivers can not be forced to abandon their religion at work (I agree 100% with that ruling. But why then, are Christian bakers forced to abandon their religious beliefs at work?

Whatever you thing you caught me in, you didn't. I know full well what protections the Obama administration gave to the Muslim truck drivers. My question is, why do they have more rights than the Christian baker.

I told you to take your time, maybe you rushed it. So take all the time you need, and let me know why the Christian baker doesn't get the same protections as the Muslim truck driver.
I know full well what protections the Obama administration gave to the Muslim truck drivers. why are you posting BS again please show me where you got that ...

no time needed ... The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of a Colorado baker and a court in favor of the muslims where's your argument ?

and once again your comparing 2 separate incidents employer and worker and owner and customer but you love to see everything thru the same lens

That federal statute is not applicable to the Sweet Cakes by Melissa or Kim Davis cases, as they didn’t involve a relationship between an employer and an employee, so neither was related to worker protections under the Civil Rights Act.

Last edited by wdmso; 03-04-2019 at 04:56 AM..