View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 05:06 AM   #3
scottw

APOPLECTIC.....is how

I'd describe what I'm observing.....Facebook friends, particularly the serial memers acting like little children taking social media "time outs" or deleting accounts all together...moving to Canada....these are the same people who enjoy touting their "views" ad nauseum.....and of course protests, burning flags, lives being disrupted by the same folks screaming for love, tolerance and other nonsense....again, like bratty children

it's funny, the argument has long been and often here, particularly on the right, do you nominate someone who is as close to ethically and ideologically pure and run on your principles or do you nominate someone who can win? the left often mocking the repubs for being so narrow in their criteria......The Dems and their media sycophants sneered throughout that the guy that just kicked the crap out of their chosen candidate could never win...he WON BIGLEY ...first repub president since 1928 to have the house and senate as well...I guess that argument has been resolved for now....

Last edited by scottw; 11-10-2016 at 05:34 AM..