Thread: Taxes
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 12:07 AM   #29
GattaFish
Great White Scup Hunter

Denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoMike View Post
Sorry, But that is pure BS. To qulality for Social Security you have to have worked for a minimum number of quarters, I think its about 4 yers but I'm not sure about that. what you say is true about Medicare, but not social security.
Guess you don't get that they are running a scam on the government and getting away with it,,,, Because that is what it is,,, honestly I wish it was B.S. and so do the people track it. Unfortunately it takes time to cancel it. And yes there is a period of time to work but that is part of the scam.. I personally do not track or know every specific on it but it was described to me by the people that do as recently as Monday.

OK update.... I just asked one of the guys to give me more info on it,,,, He said it starts with a H-1b work visa.. The programmers come and work under that visa for 6 years then get their green cards... Mean while they never pay Social security taxes because India does not have a SS program (just like some other countries),,, They then get their Green card and the SS dept never recoups their taxes yet they immediately qualify for Social security and then pay SS tax and many stay in the U.S. as contributors.... But they run a scam with getting their parents here supposedly working on the same type h-1b visa for a period of time (6 years most of which is spent abroad) in which they really never work in the U.S. then once they get their green card they too qualify for SS and have never paid in,,,, now they go back to their country and live well,,,, and we pay for it,,,

Hope thats more clear..... It is kinda hard to explain and put it all into words. I have no idea about the Medicare.... I am sure you are right....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
There's a lot of BS in that post, I was hoping it would just go away

-spence
interesting comment,,, Guess your not familiar with ********** contracts...

In case you were wondering the other day it was Guatemala City, Guatemala (MGGT) and today it was Tegucigalpa, Honduras (MHTG)... we are rotating crews because of flight time.. We also burned over 12,000 (YES twelve thousand) gallons of fuel TODAY.....

Not sure what you think is B.S. but let me know and I can clarify it for you,,,,

I did not write this post to tell a story or B.S. anyone only to share with you what I have seen first hand...

Reading the Pax manifests would make you sick,,,, They list everything about the individuals,,, including their crimes,,,,,

I wish I could post pics but that is not allowed,,,

Last edited by GattaFish; 03-27-2008 at 02:04 AM..
GattaFish is offline   Reply With Quote