View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 09:15 AM   #17
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
A regular on fox arguing with Geraldo trust me I have seen him

So you dispute your own post in which you imply or state (can't tell which because of the way you write) that no one on regular TV would give Bongino air time. And he has appeared on other shows not just his debates with Geraldo. And he has published well selling books.

Your source materials expose you for what your not a free thinker a 1 source wonder driven by conspericy and fringe views

I have provided numerous sources. They have all been logically presented backed up by actual facts. And none of which have you been able to "debunk." I am a free enough thinker that I actually read or look at most of your stuff and actually comment on its content. Something you haven't been able, or been too closed minded, to do with mine. As in this video, you don't comment on anything he says, assume he is a conspiracist with fringe views, and try to destroy the messenger rather than deal with the message.

His views are not fringe. They reflect and inform the views of many on the "right." Of course, for you, unfree thinker that you are, all those on the "right" are fringe as in your "Conservatives live in a world of conspiracy and conjecture".

and when exposed anyone who
Pushes back against your propaganda. We are Ignorant people classic
You haven't exposed anything. You have not commented, examined, disproved any content here as you have not done many other times. You reply to this thread, as in many others, from willful ignorance of what is presented, and make ignorant comments on something you have not examined.

Last edited by detbuch; 02-14-2020 at 09:24 AM..