View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #102
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
What question? For the record, you changed the subject with the leap between union dues and planned parenthood

Unions typically fund those that help the unions. Just like the Koch give money to those that support their causes. Where is the link between the public employees union and planned parenthood?

Seriously, you're like arguing with the dog from Up, but instead of getting distracted by a squirrel, it's the 'Abortion' right turn.

Do I think everything about every union is fair? Of course not. Do I think that when a union supports a politician they all run out and vote for said pol? No. Do I think the benefit to the workers, in things like healthcare and worker rights outweigh the dues, in most cases, yes.

As far as getting banned, this isn't the other site, and I'm more apt to ignore list people than report them.
well, union dues and membership generally are not voluntary and neither is abortion(for the aborted).....
isn't planned parenthood an inaccurate name?...shoudn't it be "unplanned"...and....anything but "parenthood"?
they both, through their actions, produce a lot of democrat voters for life

only because you asked Bry

my favorite argument against abortion came from one of the founders of the suffrage movement "women's rights" who said, (paraphrasing) we've worked very long and hard to reach a time when we are not treated by society as property, it would be wrong to treat our unborn children as property...you get the idea....

ask yourself...which will land you in more trouble currently? stepping on a piping plover..... or aborting a/your child?

what is "the Koch"?

Last edited by scottw; 02-22-2011 at 08:04 AM..