View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 02:02 PM   #47
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I can disagree with most on this board, but still respect them as individuals and decent human beings, you sir I have no respect for as it’s earned by actions and how you treat others. You don’t respect anyone who disagrees with you tunnel vision and so they are apparently deserving of your BS, your constantly acting like a spoiled teenager. Just a spoiled kept man acting like a spoiled teenager, it’s actually sad that a man who gets all he wants still feels he needs to spread vile mean insults around for fun.

Scott takes it a bit too far at times and Jim on occasion and I find Detbutch amusing, you are just a POS and deserve no respect.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You, of course, as always, are right. The rest of us amusing, extremist, POS, are wrong. You really nailed it in this post. You unquestionably demonstrated your accurate and righteous critical thinking. Your examples and documentation are impeccable. Even if they seem to be lacking, they assuredly are lingering in the unstated background marking us ignorant minions for what we are.

Well done!!