Thread: Россия
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Trump did not denounce Duke until he was criticized repeatedly for not doing that so stop lying. remember Trump e said I don't know Who David Duke is even though they had video of him talking about Duke. Saying others are making stuff up is funny when you out and out lie. Crying about Hollywood like that is even more funny when you look at the current crop of Republicans. Look what a vile person they elected as president. Let's not forget 650,000 alabamians voted for a pedophile. Republicans talk a good game but don't back it up
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Trump did not denounce Duke until he was criticized repeatedly for not doing that so stop lying"

But long after Trump denounced Duke dozens of time, the left still said he liked Duke. He can't win, it doesn't matter what he does.

"so stop lying"

What lie, exactly?

"about Hollywood like that is even more funny when you look at the current crop of Republicans"

In 2016, there were some decent folks running against Trump. Unfortunately he won. Again, I don't claim that Republican politicians are always morally superior to Democratic politicians. I claim that the Republican platform, is morally superior to the democrat platform. Pointing out that Trump is loathsome, doesn't refute my belief, not in the least.

"Republicans talk a good game but don't back it up"

Which explains why Republicans hold so few federal and statewide offices, and why people are fleeing CT and why the Carolinas and Nashville, cannot build houses fast enough.