View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:43 AM   #26
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post

I am concerned that the open narrative of the left is to persecute the NRA and law abiding 2A supporting terrorists.

I am concerned the Right has created laws and policys to insulate and promote the sale of guns and their makers refuse to acknowledge their negative impact on society via the NRA . hiding behind the 2a

I am concerned that the open narrative of the left is to persecute the 1A and freedom of speech, even if it is vile.

The right has again uses the 1A as an excuse to step on civility lie openly use political correctness as a rallying cry and aagin refuse all responsibility for the message

I am concerned that the fundamental changes afoot (ahem, required) with the hard left that oppose merit, law, and decency.

Merit of law and decency again the right has gone to war with both those ideas the current administration attacks both daily their party remains silent in response to theses actions ... yet went after Benghazi with out regard to Facts ignores the death of those killed in Niger attack or the Russian investigation as nothing burgers

If people think Trump is going to Save this country from its self good luck with that